Making Photo Flowers!
Looking for a fun way to display your pictures for spring? Follow the directions below to make a Photo Flower!
To make a Photo Flower you will need:
· Card stock or construction paper
· A flower template or simply design your own
· A green pipe cleaner
· A small flower pot
· A small piece of Styrofoam
· Small tissue paper squares
· A photograph
· Green or brown tissue paper or artificial moss (optional)
1. Start by cutting a flower shape out of the card stock or construction paper. Be sure to check that your photo will fit on the flower.
2. Glue your photo onto the flower.
3. Tape a green stem to the back of the flower.
4. Glue the tissue paper squares onto the flower pot.
5. Place the Styrofoam into the flower pot.
6. Stick the bottom of your green pipe cleaner into the Styrofoam.
7. You may also want to glue some green or brown tissue paper or artificial moss to the Styrofoam.
Make just one or create a photo flower garden!
Here are few books to share after making your special craft:
The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
Flower Garden by Eve Bunting
The Gardener by Sarah Stewart
The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- Michelle C.